Monday, March 10, 2008

What you will see as you enter Chunati






There is immense green everywhere in Chunati. This is one of the first tapestries of green that will welcome you. If you are in favor of hills, keep an eye to your left. But if you are in favor of green plain land instead, look right. And this is what you will see as soon as the hill episode ends.




Then you will see such snake like roads extending from the main road. This one leads to another heaven of greenery and vegetations - towards the right. I had taken a walk through this road, (maybe for the first time in my life) and as I reached the end, I looked back and shot this pic.


If you are the one fond of hills, you better keep an eye toward the left. There are many beautiful hills there and you can just go up on one. Don't worry, there is no chance you will break your crown or tumble down like Jack and Jill, because I went up myself, and nothing so happened :).


This is a pic I had taken from the top of a hill. There is another world of green beyond that hill, yet to be explored by me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very very nice. Thanks for this develop. I wish you. Best of Luck.


Md. Burhan Uddin Nowshad
Assist Manager HRD
Confidence Salt Ltd.
Chittagong
burhan_ctg@yahoo.com
burhanctg@gmail.com

Solitary Bohemian said...

I love this Dak-Bangla road too much. Years back, I loved to enter village via this enchanting path, so I always got off bus before deputy bazar & walk through the green ! Ahh... I miss those days ! What the moments were !!! Time passes so fast !