Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Welcome to Chunati

Chunati is a village in Bangladesh. But that's not all about Chunati. It's in no way a typical village of Bangladesh. To inform you more about Chunati, you can go through the site about it. That's where you can see the difference. You won't usually get a village with a website developed based on it!!

So with that site to inform you about Chunati, I am here just to share my extensive experience of being a Chunatian. And not only Chunatian, A VERY PROUD ONE INDEED. For me, there is no other parable to Chunati, but Heaven itself. I would rather say "Heaven in this World" rather than just Heaven.

And above all, it's the place where I was born, where I may not have spent much of my life, but where my heart is always placed, where I am rooted upto a long way, along with most of my life's pleasures. This (Chunati) is where I find the meaning of living.

That's obviously too much of an introduction. I know none would believe all these, unless I start sharing pics of Chunati. And not to mention, that's the main purpose of this blog.
So that's about it. Thanks for your time.

March 5, 2008

2 comments:

Javeed Ahsan said...

I have no comments. I am spechless. Nirbak!. Can't we organize a photo contest during this Eid on the theme "Beautiful Chunati, naturally"?

Unknown said...

Salam and please accept our sincere gratitude.

Your achievement is an example to us all.
We are expecting great things from you because you have proved yourself over and over in the past. You have the talent, the dedication, which our beloved village chunati need.Saiful Huda Siddiquee .Chunati